The Reference Desk offers the most useful sources I have found in my ongoing research. As with the rest of the site, they are organized according to participants:
- Providers shares how they are increasing their businesses through innovation or defending their practices.
- Facilitators offers especially valuable facilitator websites or insightful articles.
- Patients highlights testimonials and posts and articles about patient experience.
- Employers shows how employers are experimenting with medical travel/tourism, and case studies and examples.
- Insurers shows how insurance firms are innovating new global provider networks—and offering medical travel options to their own employees.
- Reports offers comprehensive analysis of medical travel, into their own section.
- Please note that a source may be mentioned under more than one participant if it is relevant to both. Check back often because I update these pages often.
I also invite your suggestions for valuable information on participants, so please leave them in comments.